Thursday, March 29, 2007

elaine




















These are my wonderful sisters Taryn (7) Marquel (4)

and me taking pictures for Valentines!


Here Elaine is about 31/2 months
old!






This is Elaine she is about 10 days old!















When Elaine was born it was such a huge shock to us, we were so scared. When we look at her now all we can say to each other is (isn't she perfect) we have so far been blessed with a healthy DS BABY! I pray everyday that she remains healthy. She is so beautiful and full of life she laughs when others laugh. She smiles when we walk in the room. She had stole each and every one of our hearts!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I added you to my blog list. Your kiddos are so beautiful and your new blow is wonderful. Mine is new too (and our Elliot is pretty new as well). Happy that you have started a blog! :)

FamilySnows said...

Elaine is beautiful and so are your other girls. You are very blessed. I added you to my blogroll (hope it's OK)and will check back to see Elaine grow! I have 4 kids, my youngest, Elly is 2 and also has DS. She's a joy!

Jessica said...

You're going to love blogging, it actually gets a little adicting reading everyone's blogs :) I will also add your blog to my blogroll.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Elaine is just beautiful!

Stuart and Beth said...

I agree she is a cutie.

jotcr2 said...

Great pics. She's very cute.

Be Inspired Always said...

You are very blessed, what beautiful girls you have.





Jillian